Thursday, August 23, 2012

Summer doesn't always mean colour.

Just because it's summer time and the sun is shining relentlessly, it doesn't mean everything has to be bright and colourful to evoke that feeling of careless discovery. Again my explorations with monochrome instant film has me feeling moody and nostalgic during these lazy feeling (but not actually lazy) summer days.

Here are some scans.







Don't get me wrong I love colour. But I think monochrome can sometimes capture things we can't see in colour...
What do you think?

3 comments:

  1. Hey Man

    I found your blog extremely helpful and interesting since I'm new to the Polaroid cams.
    I started my own blog 2 months ago and its about technology and my latest blog is about Polaroid cams. I purchased the instant films from The Project Impossible and received them today the Color and Silver Shade, and cant wait to give them a try after work :) Keep the good job in writing this amazing blog. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! I try to write and post when i can. I hope you are enjoying your camera and film. It really is a special medium that produces exciting results :)

      Delete
  2. I agree, Black & White offer a unique vision upon the world around us. Impossible film perhaps more so at times.

    ReplyDelete